NW Complex Catering Packages
Welcome to Denver’s National Western Complex! We are pleased to be the exclusive catering service
at this unique location, for a variety of special events, including tradeshows, receptions, annual parties, fund raisers, or any special event. As a full service caterer, we offer the finest in menus, rentals, and pricing… and the best part is that we will do all the planning work for you!
Barbecue to Black Tie, day or evening, just let us know what services you would like and we will make all the arrangements. Our expert catering staff will create the perfect menu, a fun theme and arrange any entertainment and rentals that will make your event memorable.
- The National Western Club, from full sit down service to elegant buffets, the Club features western steaks, pastas, salads, and much more! The Club can seat 200 patrons, and use of this area comes complete with tables and chairs at no additional charge. Linens, centerpieces, linen napkins and other items are available for additional charges.
- The Cafeteria, serving a full array of western and BBQ selections, with seating for 400! Cafeteria style tables and chairs included.
- The National Western Bar & Grill Steakhouse, located in the Expo Hall, this restaurant has seating for 160. Tables and Chairs included.
- Centennial Room, The Centennial Room can seat 150 for breakfast, lunch or dinner with a capacity of up to 250 for a cocktail/hors d’ oeuvre reception. Use of this area comes complete with tables and chairs at no additional charge. Linens are additional.
- The ability to serve up to 15,000 at any National Western location, including the Events Center, Stadium Arena, and Hall of Education. We can set up an array of temporary dining areas that can accommodate any number of guests. Tables and chairs at these locations are additional charges, and these are listed under the Rental section of this package.
Menus[BAR PACKAGE] [BOXED LUNCH MENU] [CAFE MENU] [CATERING MENU] [EVENT GUIDE: PICK YOUR SPACE]
For your convenience we have put together some menu and Hors D’ Oeuvres suggestions. Our executive culinary team and professional staff can create and prepare any menu to suit your needs. We are committed to providing high quality, affordable special events, and we are pleased to have the opportunity to serve you. If you have any questions or needs, please contact Benjamin Garcia, Director of Catering, at 303-291-2565 or firstname.lastname@example.org