- This event has passed.
June 18 @ 7:00 pm - 11:59 pm
FOAM WONDERLAND – LEGENDS TOUR 2022
The Ultimate Foam Party Experience
Presented by Crowdsurf
— DETAILS —
Denver, CO // National Western Complex
Saturday, June 18 // 7PM to 2AM
16+ w/ 21+ bars
Where music collides with an immersive, foam party experience featuring world-class DJs and over-the-top production and visuals! Experience something like none-other with all of your closest friends at Foam Wonderland 💫
— LINEUP —
— TICKETS —
🎟 TICKETS ON SALE FRIDAY 3/25 AT 10AM MT
General Admission & VIP Tickets available
VIP includes: Express Entry & Access to Exclusive
The Ultimate Foam Party Experience
Foam Wonderland is a touring concert series featuring world-class stage production, the largest foam machines in the world, and the industry’s most profound DJs in the industry.
YES, YOU WILL GET WET!
If you have any concerns about your safety, please do not participate in this event. Take extreme caution, there is a zero tolerance policy enforced. Foam Wonderland disclaims responsibility and liability for injuries, accidents, and/or occurrences that may result at at a Foam Wonderland event. Have fun and enjoy the experience!
THE FOAM IS A NON-TOXIC, HYPO-ALLERGENIC SHAMPOO SOLUTION. IT IS DISPERSED IN AREAS CLOSE TO THE STAGE SO YOU CAN AVOID MAKING CONTACT AT ANY TIME BY STAYING AWAY FROM STAGE.
PEOPLE WITH SENSITIVE SKIN OR SKIN CONDITIONS SHOULD NOT PLAY IN FOAM.
FOAM IS NOT EDIBLE. DO NOT EAT/ INHALE THE FOAM. IT COULD LEAD TO NAUSEA, VOMITING, OR INFLAMED SINUSES.
SWEATY PEOPLE SHOULD ONLY BE IN THE FOAM FOR A VERY SHORT TIME OR NOT AT ALL. HOT WEATHER COULD CAUSE INCREASED SKIN IRRITATION REACTIONS, SUCH AS DRY SKIN, CHAFFING, INCREASED SUNBURN, AND RASH. BECAUSE HOT, SWEATY, SUNBURNED INDIVIDUALS HAVE WASHED OFF THEIR SUNSCREEN AND PROTECTIVE BODY OILS, THEREFOR GIVING UP ANY SKIN PROTECTION.
BEING IN FOAM IS LIKE BEING IN A SHOWER WITH BODY SHAMPEE. IT IS A FUN WAY TO GET CLEAN BUT TOO MUCH TIME IN THE FOAM WILL CAUSE SKIN REDNESS AND POSSIBLE CHAFFING RASHES FROM WET CLOTHES.
FOAM WONDERLAND DISCLAIMS RESPONSIBILITY AND LIABILITY FOR INJURIES, ACCIDENTS, AND/OR OCCURENCES THAT MAY RESULT AT A FOAM WONDERLAND EVENT.
PLEASE PROCEED WITH CAUTION AND HAVE FUN!
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
BY ENTERING FOAM WONDERLAND, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING:
- ALL BAGS AND PERSONS WILL BE SEARCHED UPON ENTRY AND ARE SUBJECT TO SEARCH AT ANY TIME;
- ANY PROHIBITED ITEM THAT IS SURRENDERED AT DURING SEARCH WILL NOT BE RETURNED;
- NO CROWD SURFING, MOSHING, OR STAGE DIVING;
- GOOD VIBES ONLY – NO BAD ATTITUDES WILL BE TOLERATED;
- FOAM WONDERLAND RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MAKE THE DECISION ON ALLOWED AND NOT ALLOWED ITEMS WITHOUT NOTICE;
- STROBE LIGHTS WILL BE IN USE.
PLEASE FOLLOW THESE GUIDELINES OR YOU WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE WITH NO REFUND ISSUED.
SAFETY AND MEDICAL STAFF
We will have safety, security, and medical staff on site for the entire duration of Foam Wonderland. Upon arrival, please take note of the location of our clearly-marked medical stations should you need to stop by during the event. If you need assistance of any kind, contact the nearest security guard, staff member, volunteer, or medic, or go to one of the on-site medical stations. If you’re not sure whether it’s an emergency or not, assume it is and get help immediately. All of our safety and medical staff are here to help you enjoy the event and make it home safely – no judgements.
ACCESS / ADA
Foam Wonderland is accessible to all guests, no matter the situation. We are continually improving our accessibility accommodations and appreciate any feedback you may have. Feel free to contact email@example.com with any other questions and/ or concerns.
- NO BAD ATTITUDES
- NO ILLEGAL SUBSTANCES
- NO DRUGS OR DRUG PARAPHERNALIA
- NO WEAPONS OR ITEMS THAT COULD BE USED AS WEAPONS
- NO Compressed Gas or Aerosol Canisters
- NO Eye Drops
- NO Glass of any Kind
- NO Glow Sticks / Glow Necklaces
- NO Large Chains or Spiked Jewelry
- NO Large Umbrellas
- NO Laser Pointers, Flashlights, or Noise-Making Devices
- NO Markers, Pens or Spray Paint
- NO Outside Food or Beverages
- INCLUDES Alcohol, Candy, etc.
- Camelbak-style bladders are encouraged and must be empty upon entry
- NO Over-the-Counter Medications
- UNLESS Unopened and Factory-Sealed
- NO Oversized Purses or Bags (Anything over 10” x 10”)
- NO Animals (ADA-recognized service animals exempt)
- NO Professional Audio, Video, or Camera Equipment
- INCLUDES All Cameras with Detachable Lenses
- NO Selfie Sticks
- NO Totems
- NO Vitamins or Supplements
- NO Unauthorized Vending or Promoting
- NO Unsealed Gum, Chapstick, Lip Gloss, or Tampons
- ALL PRESCRIPTION DRUGS REQUIRE A MEDICATION CHECK BY EMS
- No over-the-counter medication is permitted unless in unopened, factory-sealed packaging.
- No vitamins or supplements of any kind are permitted
- Prescription Medication can only be brought into the festival ground with the following:
- A valid photo id (See list of acceptable forms of identification)
- Medication must be in original prescription bottle, in-date, legible, with name corresponding to photo ID
- Only one type of medication per bottle (matching the description printed on bottle)
- Any prescription controlled substances may only be brought in quantities reasonable for your time at the festival.
Unsure if your medication is a controlled substance? Check out a list here: http://bit.ly/DEAcontrolledsubstances